Thursday, February 2, 2017

Testimony from Malaysia ( 19 hours / 700 Km driving )

That is me and the driver, Pak Hafidz. He is such a friendly person that a friendship was built between us in that one day itself. Anyway, it helps because I am such a talker. Haha! By the way, Pak Hafidz also has his own personal driving tours. And he also gave a brilliant suggestion that he would have bought on my behalf the train tickets and mailed them to me. Now, that I like! Here is Pak Hafidz contact details: +6285232696699 // hafidz129@gmail.com // http://www.brombackpacker.blogspot.com/. He offers tours to see the volcanic areas of Jawa Island. And he focuses on areas of Bali Island too. A bit of advertising for him here because he is definitely worth the space in my blog!









Admin :
- Thank you for your appreciation to me

Regards
Dukun gunung 

No comments:

Post a Comment